Live Training Sutton Coldfield (FitSteps & FAB) 22/06/19
EXCLUSIVE SAVER PASS DISCOUNT AVAILABLE
Saturday 22nd June 2019
Location: Sutton Coldfield
Presenters: Ian Parker
Times: 8.50am – 5.15pm
Sutton Coldfield Grammar School for Girls, Jockey Road, Sutton Coldfield B73 5PT
What to Expect
- An 8 hour Training day, being taught by the best in the business
- All course materials delivered instantly upon booking your training meaning you can get started straight away and will be fully prepared on the day
- Expert training on the delivery of 8 core dances from both the FitSteps and FitSteps FAB programmes including advice on mobility and the importance a mobility warm up
- A group assessment at the end of the day including a grading that will show on your FitSteps online profile upon qualification.
- Each course is accredited by EMD UK, the governing body for Group Exercise
- Home study to be completed prior to Training Day, full access given upon booking.
The benefits of becoming a FitSteps & FitSteps FAB Instructor
- Join the hundreds of instructors making a difference in their communities and also making a profit from doing something that they love
- Receive two new routines each month, with choreography notes and music choices with access from any device at any time
- Tailor your own online profile, linking to social media and your website and reach the 1000+ people searching for classes each month
- NEW – Online Class Timetable linked to your profile allowing you to promote all that you offer as a community Instructor
- Become qualified in these two amazing programmes on the same day and have a wide variety of routines to get started.
- All of the branding and marketing assets plus the Full Class Formula that will help you to boost your class numbers and build your brand
- Regular events to join FitSteps Co-Creators Natalie Lowe and Ian Waite earning rewards on your profile for all to see